Risk management begins with an assessment of possible problems, so that procedures may be put in place, either preventing their occurrence or, at least, minimising the effect.
We bring a structured approach to managing uncertainty, ensuring your business becomes a more robust and flexible enterprise.
Our team of Risk Mitigation experts makes sure you tick all the regulation boxes. More importantly, we put in place strategic, risk minimisation initiatives to protect your business from within. These include:
- Audits/ Assessments/ Facilitation
- Risk Consultancy & assessment Management
- Risk evaluation and planning
- Work Method Statements / Job Safety Analysis
Because safety in the workplace is an issue that never goes away, vigilance is critical, and it has to be constant. We specialise in:
- Safety Personnel
- Safety Managers
- Emergency Wardens
Constant Safety Management, partners with clients to deliver a comprehensive, water-tight safety solution. An industry leader, backed by over a decade of service excellence, Constant consistently achieves standards others can only aspire to.
The safety solutions we provide conform to:
- The Work Health and Safety Regulation (2011)
- AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 – Risk Management
- AS/NZS 4801 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- AS/NZS 4804 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Our safety management solutions are designed for key-position personnel and standards compliance and training, including:
- Emergency, Risk assessments & Safety Management Plans
- Fire Safety reports and assessments
- Safety Risk Management Consultancy
- Workplace & site safety coordination / management
- Safety Management Planning and Reporting
- Safety and fire safety field officer training
- Television and Film Production Safety reporting
- Safety and stunt equipment training
We are committed to providing clients with a premium quality service. Every one of our highly professional staff is required to be up to date with the latest industry standards.