In a world where security and safety are Constant buzz-words, CCTV is seen as an essential security and WH&S resource. Companies, government organisations, businesses and individuals are deploying CCTV technology in a range of environments:
- Residential and Commercial buildings
- Licensed Venues
- Warehouses and Factories
- Public Domains
- Mining operations
- Retail premises
- Office buildings
Beyond the more traditional value of CCTV as a deterrent to crime, trespass or violent intrusion, its effectiveness as a means of surveillance lends itself to a host of emerging applications. Increasingly often these days, CCTV is being utilised for:
- accurate identification of individuals for use as evidence in court
- identifying and screening visitors for purpose of access control
- WH&S use for visitors, staff and contractors
- Public safety
- monitoring valuable plant, equipment and general assets
- compliance with state-based Liquor Licensing legislation and DA requirement
- recording and archiving footage as a reference resource
It’s important to remember that, as with any technology deployment, the solution is only as good as the strategy it supports. And that is precisely why you would be well advised to speak to Constant.
Our engineers and technicians are the top of their profession. Experts in system design, they are capable of integrating CCTV with access control and identity management, producing a single, seamless, fully integrated system.
A CCTV system from Constant can be IP (Internet Protocol) or Digital Video Recorder (DVR) /analogue, depending on your needs. We are qualified to specialise in the following solutions, though we can maintain most systems on the market:
The Constant benefit is in the delivery of a fully-integrated technological solution, backed by a power of experience in security provision and management.
For further information and to request a quote, please click here or call us on 1300 725 241.
Constant Technology – the complete solution