Constant Technology is an expanding, customer focused electronic security service provider. We are looking for experienced technically minded individuals to join our technical team.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess good communication and customer service skills and take pride in your appearance.
The role will include:
• Leading the installation and maintenance of various alarm/access control systems such as Concept, Integriti, Tecom, Bosch and NX, as well as CCTV systems including Pacom, Bosch, Exacq, and Genetec;
• Deployment of various intercom systems and their integration with access control systems;
• Support of IP based Security Systems ie CCTV, Access Control etc
• Exposure to various professional audio and automation technologies;
• Working both as a part of a strong technical team as well as autonomously
• Experience delivering the technical requirements of the role above.
• On road service technician experience
• Current NSW drivers licence
• NSW Security Technicians License (Class 2F (now 2C))
• Open ACA Cabling License
• Is reliable and works well under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Has at least 3 years experience
• Company vehicle;
• Company laptop and mobile phone;
• Regular training
Salary will be dependent upon skills and experience.
So if you think you’re capable and have what it takes, and would like to join a company who truly values both its employees and its customers, please send through a covering letter along with your resume.
Only those with permission to work in Australia need apply.